TOP 10 (mostly FREE!) ‘SEE AND DO’ – BERLIN, GERMANY
According to the Habitual Runaway
1. Find the Berlin Wall.
2. Make your way to Potsdamer Platz, once the busiest metropolitan intersection in all of Europe.
3. Stand under the Brandenburg Gates.
5. Trudge through the Holocaust Monument. Preferably at night.
6. Dance the night away at one of (East) Berlin’s popular night clubs.
7. Visit the Tiergarten and revel in its royal history.
8. Check out Checkpoint Charlie and the adjacent museum.
9. Enjoy a stroll through Mauer Park. Listen to local music, shop the local market.
10. Walk Unter den Linden (‘under the lime trees’) – a conveniently located famous street, with lots of historical stuff on it.