If I had a good experience at a local business during my travels, I am going to tell you about it!
1. MUSIC/DRINKS: The Blue Note, Galway City, Ireland. A beer garden, some jazz music, no cover charge (usually), a place to dance and lots of locals to chat with. A great place to unwind after taking in the Cliffs of Moher.
2. HOSTEL: Four Courts Hostel, 15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (beside Temple Bar), Dublin. Clean, friendly, cheap and conveniently located next to the historic Temple Bar.
4. DANCING/DRINKS/FOOD: The Church, Dublin. Fancy inside and out, this former church shifts like a chameleon depending on the time of day. A snazzy place to grab a delicious bite during the day and evening, a popular place to people watch and dance, at night.
6. TOUR: Paddywagon Tours. I took the Paddywagon tour to Galway Bay and the Cliffs of Moher. I chose it because it was the cheapest, and was not disappointed by the cost or the quality. The staff are local, knowledgeable, and funny!
- The Church (thechurch.ie)
- The Queen of Tarts (queenoftarts.ie)
- Four Courts Hostel (fourcoursthostel.com)
- Abigails Hostel (abigailshostel.com)
- The Blue Note (galwaycitypubguide.com)
- Runaway *Top 10 See And Do* IRELAND (habitualrunaway.wordpress.com)
- Runaway *Travel Tips* IRELAND (habitualrunaway.wordpress.com)
- Paddywagon Tours (paddywagontours.com)