I managed to complete another month of re-formatting *claps*. November 2012 is good to go.
Some November ’12 highlights include;
- exploring Edinburgh and Greyfriars Kirkyard (cemetery) in the day and night
- learning about the Knights of St. Giles
- finding ourselves in the English countryside with a murderer
- crossing the English Channel
- incredible and unexpected Boulogne Sur Mer
- remembering Vimy Ridge
- checking out the sites in Paris
Have you noticed that often there are additional photos in the slideshow at the foot of most posts? Ever wondered why? Well, it has to do with the way that I put posts together.
First I compile any photos associated with the experience I am trying to relate, and then I write about it. I insert photos where they make sense, and where they fit. Anything left over ends up in the slideshow.
I almost always choose more photos than I use, so there are almost always extra photos in the slideshow.
This do-over business is significantly slower going than I expected! Why not check out what I have been up to?